Vermejo Park Ranch Details
- Owned by media mogul and philanthropist Ted Turner, this historic 25,000 square foot estate sits on over 590,000 acres of private land known as Vermejo Park Ranch and runs like a boutique hotel
- Sprawled across northern New Mexico and southern Colorado, Vermejo is nothing short of spectacular with diverse terrain spanning from short-grass prairie to alpine tundra mountains at 13,000 feet
- Vermejo Park Ranch offers unparalleled opportunities to enjoy and interact with the natural world and serves as one of the premier ecotourism destinations in the West
- Adventure activities include hiking, biking, fishing, wildlife viewing, birdwatching, photography tours, nordic skiing, snowshoeing, 3D archery and more
- Vermejo Park is home to abundant wildlife populations, including large herds of elk, deer, pronghorn antelope and bison, along with black bears, mountain lions, and Rocky Mountain bighorn sheep. The ranch is also home to a variety of birds, with over 180 species catalogued on the ranch, including Merriam’s turkey, bald and golden eagles, and red-tailed hawks.
- Includes all meals & non-alcoholic beverages
- Includes one full day guided tour
- A stay can be reserved anytime, based on availability, with the exception of the following holiday weeks: Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and the month of September.
- Unless otherwise noted all special event/holiday weeks start the Saturday before the holiday through the Saturday after the holiday with the exception of Christmas and New Year’s which are 12/19/16 – 1/2/17 and 12/22/17 – 01/05/18