Belize Ocean Club Resort provides the finest amenities coupled with exhilarating adventures that can be enjoyed by all. This oceanfront suite affords all the comforts of home with incredible views of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon lounging in a cabana by the expansive pool and swim up bar, or spend the day along the 430 feet of unspoiled beaches that surround the resort.
Complimentary breakfast and $500 – $1000 credit toward expeditions (depending on number of nights) are part of your stay at the Belize Ocean Club. Outdoor excursions include some of the world’s best diving and fly fishing for “The Big 3” (Bonefish, Tarpon and Permit) along with various inland excursions like a tour of Blue Creek Cave or the Nim Li Punit Mayan Ruins. Two onsite restaurants provide wonderful dining options or guests can take the complimentary shuttle to the nearby town of Placencia and enjoy fresh and authentic cuisine in one of the many spectacular restaurants.
- Your choice of a queen bed and 2 twin bed suite or a queen bed and king bed suite
- 2-4 night stay: $500 excursion credit
- 5+ night stay: $1,000 excursion credit
- Complimentary breakfast
- Open floor plan with double sliding doors leading to private balcony
- Full kitchen
- Travertine marble floors throughout
- Air conditioning and fan in every room
- Two full-service restaurants
- Large pool with a full service swim up bar
- Sunset Spa with most treatments available on the beach under a thatch palapa, overlooking the Caribbean Sea
- Shuttle service to Placencia village
- Complimentary airport transfer from Placencia Airport