Located in the exclusive Royal Borough of Chelsea and Kensington, this historic residence will provide unique charm and amazing accessibility for your London stay. Draycott Place is one of the most sought after streets in residential Chelsea and only a few minutes’ walk from Sloane Square tube station and South Kensington. This historic building is located a stone throw from the famous Kings Road with its myriad of designer shops, cafes and restaurants. Also walking distance to The Saatchi Gallery, the Chelsea Physics garden, Victoria & Albert museum, the Science museum as well as Harrods in Knightsbridge. Our residence’s location makes it easy to get to everywhere and everything that London has to offer!
The flat is 1852 square feet with three bedrooms, each with its own en-suite. The living and dining area is impressive with tall ceilings, original hardwood floors and amazing crown molding. The huge down feather couch is great for relaxing after a busy day of sight-seeing.
- 2 queen beds & 1 double bed
- Heated floors in master bedroom & bathroom
- Large, open living area with plush seating
- Bright, full kitchen with gas stove
- European washer & dryer combo
- Unique, jetted tub in master bath
- TVs in the living room, master and the 2nd queen bedroom
- Walking distance to iconic shopping, Partridges, the "Official Queens Grocer", and countless dining options
- Short walk to Harrods, museums, Buckingham Palace and the famous Hyde Park