3 Nights w/ Private Chef: $5750
5 Nights w/ Stocked Kitchen: $5750
St. Phillips Island Details
- Owned by media mogul and philanthropist Ted Turner, this 4,680-acre private island destination is situated off the southeastern coast of South Carolina near Hilton Head
- Oasis of pristine land, this island is ideal for family getaways, small executive retreats and romantic getaways where guests experience the utmost in privacy
- Ted’s home (the main house) is positioned to take advantage of the breathtaking ocean views
- Fish off the dock, take a bicycle ride, and explore the untouched scenery on an all-terrain vehicle
- The deck, screened in porch and boardwalk dock seating provides wonderful gathering places for friends and family
- 3 and 5 night packages accommodate and are based on up to 4 guests
- This 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom residence can accommodate up to 12 people, and additional guests may be added at a nightly rate
- Included in your stay are:
– Groceries and non-alcoholic beverages**
– Daily Housekeeping
– Boat transportation between the mainland and the Island
– Non-guided activities (depending on season) such as dock & surf fishing, cast net shrimping, crabbing, bicycling, trail hiking and general exploration on the island’s all-terrain vehicles, are just some of the activities available to enjoy.
**Guests have the option to choose either 1) The 5-night package with a fully-stocked kitchen (curated shopping list from which to choose options provided prior to arrival), and prepare their own meals; or 2) The 3-night package, which includes a private chef to prepare meals during their stay on St. Phillips (menu options provided prior to arrival).
- A stay can be reserved anytime except the Fourth of July weekend, Thanksgiving week, Christmas week and New Year’s week. (Based on availability)
- Unless otherwise noted all special event/holiday weeks start the Saturday before the holiday through the Saturday after the holiday with the exception of Christmas and New Year’s 2016/2017 which is 12/19/16 – 1/2/17.
CLICK HERE to reserve for a fundraising event