Enjoy the Simple Life.
Enjoy lazy days on the beach, mesmerized by the sea’s infinite hues of blues and greens. The crystal clear waters of the Bahamas have been marveled for centuries, and many people have come to experience the Caribbean way of life with an “English accent.” Paradise Island, located north of the city of Nassau on New Providence, offers visitors a wealth of local boutiques to visit, cuisine to enjoy, and sites to see while drinking in the local culture.
Once a hideout for pirates, the island of Nassau is now home to a perfect blend of classic island culture and modern luxury amenities. With a rich culture and deep history, this is more than just an island destination. This is where you come to truly experience “island living” and all that it entails.
- Eco Tourism
- Jet skiing
- Kite boarding
- Nassau shopping
- Scuba Diving
- Tennis Courts
- Arrival orientation
- Coordinate ground transport
- Secure rental car or driver
- Make local restaurants reservations
- Procure tickets to events and shows
- Initial grocery delivery service
- Child care arrangements
- Secure Tee times and activity reservations
- Arrange In-residence chef and menu selection
- 24-hour emergency support