Napa is known for its more than 400 wineries and prized Cabernet Sauvignon, but wine tasting and tours are only the beginning of what this region has to offer. On a picturesque vineyard in Napa Valley sits a charming 3-bedroom farmhouse. Guests are just minutes from Yountville and downtown Napa’s high-end restaurants run by top-rated chefs and exclusive shopping.
Amenities include a garden with walking bridge across a seasonal creek, a pool/hot tub and a cozy patio perfect for appreciating the breathtaking scenery that seems to have been pulled from a storybook. Whatever your pleasure, the region delivers a vibe of rest and relaxation that tantalizes the senses with its wine country charm.
These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel.
- Garden with walking bridge
- Cozy patio for viewing breathtaking scenery
- A dedicated location/local Concierge who works with you to create custom, detailed and over-the-top experiences
- Natural rock lined wading pool and hot tub
- Private onsite wine tasting