Napa is known for its more than 400 wineries and prized Cabernet Sauvignon, but wine tasting and tours are only the beginning of what this region has to offer. On a picturesque vineyard in Napa Valley sits a charming 3-bedroom farmhouse. Guests are just minutes from Yountville and downtown Napa’s high-end restaurants run by top-rated chefs and exclusive shopping.
Amenities include a garden with walking bridge across a seasonal creek, a pool/hot tub and a cozy patio perfect for appreciating the breathtaking scenery that seems to have been pulled from a storybook. Whatever your pleasure, the region delivers a vibe of rest and relaxation that tantalizes the senses with its wine country charm.
- Garden with walking bridge
- Cozy patio for viewing breathtaking scenery
- A dedicated location/local Concierge who works with you to create custom, detailed and over-the-top experiences
- Natural rock lined wading pool and hot tub
- Private onsite wine tasting