This newly remodeled, modern rustic home overlooks an exquisite 36-foot pool with breathtaking views of the Alexander Valley Vineyards beyond. Minutes from the award winning restaurants and shopping in downtown Healdsburg and steps away from world-renowned tasting rooms and vineyards, this residence is celebrated for its ideal location and accessibility.
The unique architecture offers two living spaces – a 20′ ceiling modern barn for cooking, living and indoor/outdoor dining that is connected is the original house. The completely remodeled home has a cathedral ceiling and six rooms, including the bedrooms, bathrooms, media center and game room. You’ll come to wine country for the food and wine exploration but may end up never wanting to leave this unique and private retreat that provides country living at its best.
These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel.
- 1 king and 2 queen beds (2 bedroom + loft)
- 2 wine tastings including one at Blanchard Family Wines Tasting Room in Healdsburg and Fontanella Winery in Napa
- 36-foot private pool
- Heated outdoor shower
- Grill and outdoor dining
- Gas fireplace
- McClure custom shuffleboard table
- Finishes include Carrera marble countertops and Bosch appliances
- 5-10 minute walk to multiple tasting rooms
- 10 minute drive to downtown Healdsburg
- Bicycles for excursions
- 60" Plasma Screen with Apple TV
- 4 off-street parking spaces
- Beautiful views of Alexander Valley Vineyards
- Audio speaker system with iPhone 5/6 dock and Airplay