St. Phillips Island, situated off the southeastern coast of South Carolina, is a 4,680-acre private island destination that is vastly different from any other experience. This rare jewel set among the barrier islands features a subtropical forest and long, white-sand beaches stretching along the Atlantic Ocean.
Located near Hilton Head, St. Phillips is a brief 10-minute boat ride from its departure dock on St. Helena Island and is completely self-sufficient with its own water and solar power supply. Ted Turner purchased the Island in 1979, and has enjoyed, along with family and friends, the unique activities this island offers. Rates are all inclusive with either a stocked kitchen or private chef services/food and begin at up to 4 people. The house can accommodate up to 12 guests and nightly rates vary based on the number of additional guests. This is the only home on a private island offering the ultimate in privacy and opportunities for exploration.
- 3 king, 1 queen and 4 twin beds
- Guests have the choice of having the kitchen stocked or having private chef services
- All-terrain vehicles available to explore the island
- Expansive screened porch and boardwalk dock with beautiful ocean views
- Billiard room
- Boat transportation between the mainland and the Island
- Seasonal non-guided activities such as dock fishing, bicycling, and hiking