Located in the historic Telegraph Hill neighborhood, this professionally decorated residence represents the history of early San Francisco by showcasing its exterior architecture and detailing while the interiors have been designed with a modern, yet comfortable aesthetic with all of the amenities one comes to expect from a new, custom home. On the main level, the gourmet kitchen opens up to a modern living area that looks out to a beautiful courtyard garden and offers peek-a-boo views of the iconic Coit Tower. Enjoy a movie with surround sound in the large den/game room downstairs or have a peaceful moment in front of the fire pit table in the evening.
The location cannot be beat! It is a 5 minute walk to North Beach- San Francisco’s iconic Italian neighborhood with amazing restaurants, bars, coffee houses and music venues. Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, Union Square and the Financial District are all within a 15-20 minute walk.
These are representative destination properties. Your destination property, while of comparable value, may vary based upon available inventory at time of booking and travel.
- 1 king, 1 queen and 2 twin beds
- Gourmet kitchen with counter seating opens into the main living area
- Open breakfast nook
- Large glass shower and soaking tub in master bathroom
- Downstairs den area with fireplace and wet bar
- Apple TV and cable TV
- Pristine outdoor seating area with fire pit table
- Gated entry
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Conveniently located steps below Pioneer Park and Coit Tower