Enjoy an authentic experience under the Tuscan sun in a restored 14th century Tuscan Manor known as Borgo di Vagli. Discover the simplicity of this manor through the rural wood and stone furnishings, vineyards, gardens and breathtaking mountainside views. This is a perfect romantic getaway that includes a chef’s dinner and wine tasting for two. This unique experience will surely leave you with a lasting historic imprint of the Tuscan countryside.
Borgo di Vagli is comprised of authentically restored 14th century medieval Tuscan homes, with low doorways and small windows true to their origin, complemented by genuine rural wood and stone furnishings. There is no denying Borgo di Vagli delivers an authentic and memorable Tuscan experience with breathtaking mountainside views.
- A four-course meal for 2 people at the on-site restaurant called, Trattoria.
- The Chef, Dina, will prepare a four-course meal for 2 inspired by rustic Tuscany to make you feel at home and where you can spark conversation with other guests around the table by candlelight. You will feel like you are around the table with family like an authentic Tuscan family dinner.
- Wine tasting for 2 people at an off-site Tuscan vineyard.
- Enjoy a wine tasting for 2 in the countryside and captivate the views of the hills of vines and gardens that roll into the Tuscan sun.
*All reservations will incur a non-refundable housekeeping fee, which may vary depending on the size of the accommodations.
- Stay at a 14th century authentic Tuscan Manor
- Includes Chef’s Dinner for 2
- Includes Wine Tasting for 2
- Pre-trip planning services that ensure you’ll have the best vacation possible